Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer
Accidents happen all the time, but that doesn’t detract from their seriousness, or the toll they take on victims and their families. If you have been injured because someone else acted negligently, you shouldn’t have to pay the price of their carelessness. Whether you’re dealing with medical bills, lost wages, or pain and suffering, these are burdens you should not have to shoulder. The experienced Boca Raton personal injury lawyers at Leifer Law Firm ready to help you.
- Auto Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Birth Injury
- Boat Accident
- Brain Injury
- Broken Bone Injury
- Burn Injury
- Class Action
- Dangerous Drug
- Defective Medical Device
- Defective Product
- Dog Bite
- Irma Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident
- Negligent Security
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Pedestrian Accident
- Premises Liability
- Serious Injury
- Slip & Fall
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Sports Injury
- Swimming Pool Accident
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accident
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist
- Vacation Injury
- Workplace Accident
- Wrongful Death
We understand how painful, frustrating, and even life-changing an injury can be. Even if you never intended to sue, the compounding costs associated with your injury might be crippling your financial situation and even threatening your family’s quality of life. Our personal injury lawyers are committed to getting the settlement you and your family deserve. You didn’t cause your injury, so why should you pay for it?
What Types of Personal Injury Cases Do We Handle?
At Leifer Law Firm, we handle all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Vehicle Accidents – Car accidents are costly. Even a minor fender bender can cause that require constant medical attention or even long-term care. The most serious accidents can result in permanent disability or even death. Our attorneys can handle all aspects of your car accident, whether you were hurt in a drunk driving crash, rear-end collision , or other type of traffic accident.
- Workplace Accidents – Your employer is required to provide you with safe working conditions. If an injury occurs at work, you shouldn’t have to pay for your employer’s negligence. Our lawyers can help you with your workers’ compensation insurance claims, as well as any private lawsuits you need to ensure you are compensated for your injuries.
- Brain Injuries – Also referred to as traumatic brain injuries, these can leave a person completely unable to function. TBIs can occur in many types of accidents, including car accidents, sports-related accidents, work injuries, and assaults. Different types of brain injuries can impact badly.
- Spinal Cord Injury – A spinal cord injury can leave a person permanently paralyzed, which means a significant change in lifestyle. Victims can lose their ability to work and enjoy hobbies. In the most tragic cases, a spinal cord accident shortens a person’s lifespan. Our experienced car accident lawyer fight vigorously for victims of spinal cord accidents to get our clients the settlement they deserve.
- Injuries at School – Was your child injured at school? You may have a case against the individuals responsible for providing your child with a safe learning environment.
- Sports Injuries – Sports and recreational accidents happen more often than you might realize. Even if you assumed the risk of injury by purchasing a ticket or attending an event, you may still be eligible to file a claim for damages.
- Dangerous Drugs – Pharmaceutical companies are quick to unload their products without adequate testing. From drugs that cause permanent disability, to those that lead to death, drug manufacturers must be held accountable for their deadly and dangerous products.
- Class Action Lawsuits – Personal injury attorney Boca Raton participates and hosts class action lawsuits against manufacturers, companies, and drug manufacturers who need to be held liable for their.
- Burn Injuries – Burn injuries can be some of the most traumatic and catastrophic. They can leave a person permanently disfigured, and the costs for recuperating from these types of injuries are extensive. If you or a loved one suffered a burn injury due to a fire, smoke inhalation, or exposure to a toxic chemical, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
What We Do in A Personal Injury Case?
A personal injury case is a legal dispute involving an injury, death, or civil harm. The victim, known as the plaintiff, files a lawsuit for money damages against the defendant – the person responsible for the injury.
These cases are brought in civil court, but they can stem from criminal cases, even when the person who caused the harm was found not guilty of committing a crime.
The majority of personal injury cases we handle in our offices are based on the doctrine of negligence. Members of society are required to act in a reasonably responsible way to protect others. When they fail to do so, they are liable for injuries they cause. Although some accidents are available, many could have been prevented by people acting the way they should.
Examples of negligence include accidents caused by drunk driving, doctors who commit medical malpractice, and even dog bites that occur when an owner fails to keep control of their dog.
Basically, if an individual was aware of a risk toward others and knowingly acted anyway, he or she is responsible for injuries or losses that result.
Contact our Experienced Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a loved one has a personal injury case, contact the Boca Raton personal injury lawyers at Leifer Law Firm today. We can meet with you at the hospital, in your home, or right here in our office for a no obligation, free consultation. We warmly welcome our clients in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, and communities throughout Florida.