Boca Raton Hotel Injury Lawyer
Hotel premises injuries happen every day, even in the most luxurious and expensive chains, including Hilton and Marriott, among others. Slip and falls, swimming pool accidents, and other hazards commonly lead to fractures, traumatic brain injuries, drownings, lacerations, and more. As an invitee to the hotel, whether you booked a room yourself or were a guest of another party, the hotel owed you a duty of care, and that duty of care was violated when the owner’s negligence led to your injuries. Our Boca Raton hotel injury lawyers at Leifer & Ramirez can help with holding the hotel owners responsible for the financial damages.
Major Hotels in Boca Raton
- Marriott—Injured guests have won multi-million dollar lawsuits from slip and fall incidents in Marriott hotels. Slip and falls can happen anywhere in a hotel, and the hotel is responsible if the cause of the fall was due to a preventable hazard that should have been addressed. Areas within a Marriott that slip and falls have happened include guest rooms, hallways, lobbies, dining rooms, parking lots, by the pool, and out front on the sidewalk or entrance area. If you were the victim of a slip and fall in a Marriott hotel, our lawyers can help.
- Waldorf Astoria—As a guest at the Waldorf Astoria, the last thing you imagined happening was ending up in the hospital due to food poisoning or other unsanitary conditions. While most food poisoning incidents are not worth pursuing, due to the relatively small amount of damages caused, if you were hospitalized or had to seek medical treatment, you should not hesitate to speak to an attorney.
- Hyatt—Swimming pool and hot tub accidents often end in tragedy. If your recent stay at the Hyatt ended in a slip and fall injury by the pool, a near-death drowning, or a fatal drowning of a child or other loved one, our attorneys will hold the negligent party accountable.
- Hilton—Negligent security has been a problem in all major hotel chains in the past, with Hilton being no exception. Hotels are responsible for the safety of their guests, and this includes providing certain security measures to prevent and deter criminal activity that can lead to physical assault, sexual assault, and robberies. Examples of negligent security include improperly working locks or insufficient locking mechanisms, lack of security cameras, lack of a security guard, improperly lighted parking lots, and failure to remove intoxicated or violent guests.
- Wyndham—It is true that serious injuries can happen in the most bizarre ways. However, when all of the details leading up to the incident are examined, it is often quite clear that the accident was no accident. This is often true with Wyndham hotel injuries, which include injuries caused by everything from defective furniture to elevators.
Most Common Hotel Injuries
- Slip and falls in the room;
- Slip and falls in common areas;
- Stairway accidents;
- Elevator accidents;
- Furniture accidents;
- Food poisoning
- Illness due to unsanitary conditions;
- Bed bugs;
- Burns from overly hot water;
- Sexual assault;
- Pool or hot tub drownings or near-death drownings;
- Electrocution from faulty wiring, appliances, or outlets; and
- Toxic substance exposure.
Call Our Boca Raton Hotel Injury Lawyers Today
The Boca Raton hotel injury lawyers at Leifer & Ramirez are second to none at holding hotel and other business owners responsible for the financial damages caused to invitees, and can do the same for you. Call Leifer & Ramirez today at 561-660-9421 to schedule a free consultation today.