Boca Raton Retail/Grocery Store Injury Lawyer
As the victim of a premises accident at a retail or grocery store, you have options for compensation whether you fell in a slip and fall incident, were injured by falling merchandise, or were lacerated by an unsafe product or shelving unit. The Boca Raton retail & grocery store injury lawyers at Leifer Law Firm will hold the business owner responsible for their negligence so that you are not left with serious financial repercussions on top of your physical injuries.
Retail and Grocery Stores We Have Successfully Sued For Our Clients in The Past
Any retail or grocery store can be held liable for a slip and fall or other premises accident that results in an injury. Customers in some of the following establishments have suffered extreme injuries or death resulting from unsafe walkways, storage of merchandise, parking lots, and merchandise.
- Publix—Publix grocery store has settled many premises accident claims, including slip and falls, for thousands or tens of thousands of dollars. One of the most common accidents in Publix and other grocery stores is wet floors from spills, leaks, or mopped-up areas that were not cordoned off properly.
- Target—Target is one of the largest retail stores in the country, and there have been many reported injuries ranging from slip and falls to unsafe storage of items. Children have even lost their eyes due to low-placed, dangerous hooks used to display clothing and other merchandise in Target stores.
- BJs—BJs wholesale grocery outlet serves thousands of clients in Parkland, and with so much foot traffic, accidents are bound to happen if the management does not stay on top of repairs, cleanups, and safety protocol.
- Costco—One of the leading causes of serious injury in Costco stores is falling items from unsafe shelving or storage. Other serious injuries include burns from overly heated samples or food, forklift accidents, and slip and falls.
- CVS—A slip and fall or other premises accident can happen at any retail or grocery. Violent crime can also occur when business owners do not put security measures in place, such as hiring security guards, installing cameras, and ensuring that parking lots and alleyways are fully lit at night. CVS has had to pay out millions in negligent security lawsuits following robberies, sexual assaults, and murders.
- Walgreens—Injured customers have sued Walgreens for all matter of premises accidents, including unsafe storage and display of merchandise. If a glass or heavy product falls and causes injury to a customer’s foot, for example, Walgreens can be held accountable.
- Wawa—Wawa convenience stores have been negligent in all types of premises liability cases, from serving overly hot beverages, slip and falls, and negligent security, to dangerous parking lots and serving spoiled food.
Call Our Boca Raton Retail/Grocery Store Injury Lawyers Today For Help
An experienced Boca Raton retail and grocery store injury lawyer can help you file a premises liability claim to help cover your medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other damages. Contact the Leifer Law Firm today at 561-660-9421 to schedule a free consultation today.