West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
West-Palm Beach Office
Leifer Law Firm
301 Clematis Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Accidents happen every day. Whether being struck on the highway or slipping and falling in a business, our clients never expected their lives to be turned upside down. If you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, you might have a legal claim for compensation, but you must act quickly. The team of West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers at the Leifer Law Firm want to help. Based on our experience, we understand how difficult it can be to recover from an accident. Medical bills arrive daily in your mailbox and you might not be able to work, compounding your financial distress. Many families find their lives completely changed when a loved one suffers a horrific accident. Our personal injury attorneys are dedicated to helping you regain your balance. Speak with us today.
- Auto Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Birth Injury
- Boat Accident
- Car Accident
- Distracted Driving
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Head-On Collision
- Hit & Run
- Rear End Car Accident
- Rollover Car Accident
- School Injury
- Side Impact Car Accident
- Sports Injury
- Serious Injury
- Slip & Fall
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Accident
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Texting & Driving
- Truck Accident
- Truck Liability
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist
- Vacation Injury
- Whiplash Injury
- Workplace Accident
- Wrongful Death
Personal injury cases happen every day. Ranging from the daily car accident to wrongful death cases, personal injury claims are a dime a dozen. However, just because we are all human and mistakes happen, doesn’t mean that a victim must suffer the rest of his or her life with an injury and/or medical costs, lost wages or a lost earning potential due to the wrongful actions of another.
Personal Injury Cases
The attorneys at the Leifer Law Firm have represented clients in all kinds of personal injury lawsuits, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents. Florida’s roads are dangerous. Thousands of people die every year and hundreds of thousands are injured. Even minor accidents can cost motorists thousands of dollars in medical care and lost wages. Our lawyers have represented clients in all kinds of motor vehicle accidents, including those involving cars, trucks, bicycles, motorcycles, and pedestrians.
- Premises liability. Owners and occupiers must exercise reasonable care in keeping their property safe for visitors. If you slip and fall or trip and fall, you might have a claim for compensation.
- Workplace accidents. Florida employees deserve a safe workplace. When employers are careless, safety lapses lead to injuries. Our attorneys have helped workers receive workers’ compensation benefits and bring lawsuits against third parties to maximize their compensation.
- Dangerous drugs. The competitive pharmaceutical marketplace creates incentives for manufacturers to sell drugs without fully appreciating their dangerous side effects. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury or even died, then you might receive compensation.
- Burn injuries. Burns are both physically and emotionally traumatizing. Severe burns can require skin grafting or reconstructive surgery and often leave behind permanent scars or disfigurement.
- Brain injuries. The human brain is well protected in the skull. However, any traumatic blow to the body or head can change how the brain functions. Our clients with brain injuries suffer from impaired mobility, reasoning, communication, memory, and vision. Rehabilitation is time-consuming and expensive, so receiving compensation is a must.
- Spinal cord injuries. Any tearing, bruising, stretching, or shredding of the spinal cord can cause devastating consequence, such as loss of sensation or paralysis. When the spinal cord is severed, our clients are often paralyzed from that point and below.
Personal injury claims are processed in order to fight for victims’ rights to proper settlements that can help aid an individual and his or her family after an accident. Contact our experienced West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers to handle your personal injury or auto accident claim.
How Do I Know if I Have a Personal Injury Claim?
While most people know of “personal injury”, many are often surprised or confused to learn what is actually considered personal injury. The most common personal injury cases include car and/or truck accidents, work-related accidents, premises liability accidents, and slip and fall accidents.
However, the legal team at Leifer Law Firm has experience in the above common personal injury claims, and many more. Some of the personal injury cases we handle include:
Car accidents – We all know car accidents happen on a daily basis, but that doesn’t mean that victims should have to suffer—especially if they weren’t at fault. Find out your rights under Florida state law with Leifer Law there to help.
Work-related accidents – Work-related accidents often fall under Workers compensation, however, there are some cases that can be more complex and that fall outside the realm of workers’ comp. If you were injured at work, and you think your case might be bigger than workers’ comp, call Leifer Law as soon as possible.
School accidents – Every parent wants to see his or her child(ren) safe at school. But kids will be kids, and accidents will happen. However, some school-related accidents might actually fall on the school itself. Find out what your rights are if your child was involved in an accident at school.
Sports-related accidents and injuries – Sports are a lot of fun to play and watch, but they can also be dangerous. In fact, many sports-related injuries that might qualify for personal injury cases go unrecognized because of the assumed risk. If you were injured in a sports-related accident, don’t think you might not have a case. Contact Leifer Law as soon as possible.
Class Action lawsuits – We hear about class action lawsuits every day, but they don’t’ always pertain to us. However, if you feel you have been wronged in some way by a third party, and you think others might have been affected as well, contact the injury lawyers West Palm Beach at Leifer Law to discuss your options.
Dangerous Drugs – When you feel ill or you are hurt, you go to the doctor. He or she prescribes you a drug, and you pick it up at the pharmacy. But what if a pharmacy prescribes you the wrong drug? Or what if the drug you picked up over-the-counter caused harm, injury or other illnesses due to side effects? You may have a case.
Burn injuries – Did you know that most fires and burn accidents happen in the home? However, this doesn’t mean that burns don’t happen at work or visiting a friend’s house. If you were burned in an accident or the accident was due to the negligent actions of another, then call Leifer Law today.
Brain and spinal cord injuries – Brain and spinal cord injuries can not only be challenging to deal with, especially if paralysis is a risk, but they can also be life threatening, depending on the severity of the accident. If you or a loved one is suffering from a brain or spinal cord injury, call a member of the Leifer legal team today.
How a West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Receiving compensation after an accident is never easy. The more serious your injuries, the less a person or business wants to admit responsibility and pay you compensation. As a result, injured victims need a savvy personal injury lawyer by their side who knows how to get compensation for their clients.
At the Leifer Law Firm, our West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys have extensive experience filing lawsuits and negotiating fair settlements with insurance adjusters. Most personal injury cases involve negligence, which is the legal term for carelessness. Our attorneys know how to gather evidence that shows the person who injured you was negligent, freeing you up to focus on getting well.
Contact our Experienced West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or a loved one was involved in an unfortunate accident and was injured, and you believe the accident was due to the wrongful or negligent actions of a third party or individual, then you may have a personal injury case. Contact the experienced West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers at the Leifer Law Firm today to discuss your case and go over your legal options.
Even if you are unsure of whether or not you have a viable personal injury claim, contact us at Leifer Law today. It’s free to talk to us, so give us a call today!