Boca Raton Auto Accident Lawyer
Any auto accident lawyer will tell you that car accident are one of the most common personal injury claims. They are also considered one of the most devastating accidents a person can ever encounter. Whether a car accident is caused by poor road conditions, manufacturer defects, or a driver’s negligence, it is important to understand your legal rights. This is where an experienced Boca Raton auto accident lawyer can help.
- Distracted Driving
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Head On Collision
- Hit & Run
- Rear End Car Accident
- Rollover Car Accident
- Side Impact Accident
- Texting & Driving
- Turnpike Car Accident
- Whiplash Injury
- I-95 Car Accident
Do You Need an Auto Accident Attorney?
It’s normal to have questions after a car accident. You may be wondering:
- Who pays for my medical bills?
- Who is at fault?
- Do I get a rental car?
- What about the time I have to take off work?
An experienced auto accident lawyer can help you address all of these pressing questions. An attorney can also be helpful when it comes to negotiating with insurance claims adjusters – a process that can be complex and confusing. Leifer Law Firm works on a contingency basis, which means you do not pay us unless we win your case.
Hire a Lawyer Who Knows the Law
Car accidents are a leading cause of personal injury in the United States. As a result, personal injury lawyers handle a high volume of car accident cases. The Boca Raton car accident lawyers at Leifer Law Firm can advise you on any statutes of limitations that apply to your case, as well as any special circumstances that may affect the amount of time in which you have to file a claim.
Most importantly, we understand how insurance claims adjusters work. We know their tactics, and how they do whatever they can to lower the value of your claim. We will negotiate a settlement that fully and fairly compensates you for your injuries and losses.
You Need Someone Who Can Do the Legwork for You
After an auto accident, you have bigger things to worry about than navigating the complexities of a lawsuit. From missing work and running around to doctors’ appointments to spending time in the hospital and possibly even undergoing surgery, you do not have the time to deal with all of the legwork associated with an auto accident claim.
Leifer Law Firm can handle all of this for you. Our team can help you with every aspect of your case, including:
- Filing your accident claim
- Obtaining evidence to support your claim
- Gathering police reports
- Collecting witness statements
- Gathering medical bills and calculating future medical costs
- Organizing evidence and preparing it for the courts
What Are the Common Causes of Auto Accidents in Florida?
There are numerous reasons why a car accident may occur in Florida, but some of the most common reasons include:
- Distracted Driving – From texting to talking on the phone to eating a meal, anything that takes a driver’s eyes away from the road can cause an accident.
- Texting and Driving – Unfortunately, the number of cases of people texting while driving is growing and now is almost more common than drunk driving.
- Drinking and Driving – Although a person can have a drink and still drive, too much alcohol causes impairment, which leaves them unable to react quickly on the road – something that often leads to fatal accidents.
- Speeding – Everyone seems to be in a hurry these days, and more people cause accidents by speeding on their way to work, appointments, or even just on their way home from the grocery store.
- Reckless Driving – Sometimes people just don’t care about the rules of the road. Their reckless behavior can cause serious and even fatal accidents.
Injuries Associated with Auto Accidents
Leifer Law Firm sees a lot of injuries in these types of cases, but some of the more common include:
- Whiplash – Neck, and Back
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Cuts and Lacerations
What Types of Auto Accidents Do We Handle?
Our attorneys are some of the most experienced in Boca Raton. We take on all types of injury cases, including:
- Rear-End Collisions
- T-Bone or Side Impact Crashes
- Head-On Collisions
- Roll Over Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrian-Involved Accidents
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
5 Things To Do After A Car Accident In Florida
You should consider these 5 things to do after a car accident in Florida. Keep this list in a glove compartment in your family car. After ensuring that everyone receives proper medical care, call and speak to a lawyer at our office in Boca Raton or one of our other Florida offices.
- Call the Police and make sure you speak to the officer to give your version of how the accident occurred. Make sure you receive a copy of the police report or case number.
- Write down as much information as possible about the other vehicle, including the make, model, color and license plate number. This will protect you in the event that someone leaves the scene before the police arrive.
- Take photographs (a cell phone camera will suffice) of the accident scene and location. If it can be done safely, take pictures of the damage to all vehicles involved in the accident.
- Seek immediate medical attention for your injuries by going to the hospital, urgent care clinic or primary care physician. It’s important to have your injuries properly documented.
- Consult an experienced Personal Injury attorney to discuss your options on how to protect your rights. This includes how to get all of your medical bills paid and how to proceed with claims for property damage, pain and suffering and lost wages.
Hire an Experienced Boca Raton Auto Accident Lawyer Now
Our car crash lawyers handle all types of accidents, including truck, pedestrian, motorcycle, bus, and motor vehicle accidents. No matter what type of vehicle you were in when the injury occurred, the Boca Raton auto accident lawyers at Leifer Law Firm can help you get the settlement you deserve. If you or a loved one was injured in an auto accident, you deserve the best legal representation possible for your claim. Contact the team at Leifer Law Firm right away for your car accident case. We offer free consultations, and our lawyers are here for you when you need it. We warmly welcome our clients in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach and communities throughout Florida. Call us at 561-660-9421 now.
Car Accident FAQs
Do I need to hire a lawyer after a car accident ?
Do I have to accept the top settlement offer from the insurance company to settle my car accident case in Florida?
Is it important to take photographs of my injuries and damage to my car after an accident?
How long does it usually take to settle a car accident case in Florida?
What should I bring to the initial consultation with my attorney in a Florida car accident case?
Who will pay for my medical bills for injuries sustained from a car accident?