Boynton Beach Serious Injury Lawyer
Your life can be thrown into utter chaos if you are injured through no fault of your own. The National Safety Council has reported that injuries, as the result of an accident, are the third highest cause of death for the first time in history. The mountain of emotional and physical pain alone can be hard to bear, but you may also be in a situation where you are faced with growing medical bills and related expenses. All of this can occur while you are incapacitated and unable to earn income. Needless to say, a situation such as this can put you and your family under a great deal of stress.
The Boynton Beach serious injury lawyers of the Leifer Law Firm want to help. Our lawyers are focused on providing assistance to the wounded throughout Florida.
How Our Firm Can Help If You Are Seriously Injured
The Leifer Law Firm is unmatched when it comes to the dedication we have to our clients. We will manage all aspects of your filing. This includes:
- Thoroughly investigating your case so we can ascertain not only how you were injured, but who is liable for the harm you endured.
- Working with well-informed experts from a wide array of fields. We consult with experienced medical professionals and specialists in accident reconstruction.
- Examining your medical records and related information to copiously analyze the losses you sustained and the proper amount of damages that should be sought.
- Studying all pertinent insurance policies and working with the insurance companies so you can focus on your recuperation.
- Filing all relevant paperwork, which can include claims for insurance and court documents where your case will be contested.
- Litigating your case in court and addressing any legal matters that could arise after the trial.
What You May Recover in a Serious Injury Claim
On your behalf, we can seek damages for:
- Loss of income – We can help you recover all past and future earnings even taking into account commissions, bonuses and other income you would have earned if not for your injury.
- Medical costs – We will do our best to get you compensation for all reasonable medical care that is necessary in addition to any treatment or service you are currently receiving and may need in the future.
- Pain and suffering – You may be compensated for the discomfort you have endured and are likely to endure in the future. We can also help you pursue damages for any anxiety, depression or other issue you may experience related to your injury.
While you concentrate on recovering, we will fight to get the compensation you deserve. Our firm handles cases related to auto accidents, burn injuries, medical malpractice, boat accidents just to name a few. Contact us if you feel you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury due to the negligence of another. The Boynton Beach attorneys at the Leifer Law Firm are eager to assist you today.