Auto Accident Attorneys Boca Raton
Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach Offices serving all of Florida
Car accidents are one of the most common personal injury claims, and they are also considered one of the most devastating accidents a person can ever encounter.
Whether it is due to poor road conditions, manufacturer defects or a driver’s negligence, it is important you understand your rights when an accident happens.
Do You Need a Auto Accident Attorney?
With an accident, you will have plenty of questions, which may include:
- Who pays for your medical bills?
- Who is at fault?
- Do I get a rental car?
- What about the time I have to take off work?
An experienced lawyer can help you address all of these pressing questions. An attorney can also be helpful when it comes to negotiating with insurance claims adjusters, which can be complex and confusing.
The Boca Raton car accident lawyers at Leifer Law Firm work on a contingency basis, which means you do not pay us unless we win your case.
Hire an Accident Attorney That Knows the Law
Personal injury lawyer are professionals and are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the laws and procedures for car accident claims.
The accident attorney at Leifer Law Firm can advise you on any statutes of limitations that apply to your case and any special circumstances regarding the limitations.
We can also file a lawsuit on your behalf and we can handle the defenses the other side is most likely going to try and raise. Most importantly, we understand how insurance claims adjusters work and we can negotiate with them so that you get the right settlement amount, rather than the bottom dollar offer they like to give out.
You Need Someone Who Can Do the Leg work for You
After an auto accident, you have bigger things to worry about. From missing working to taking care of yourself to possibly even staying in the hospital, you do not have the time to deal with all of the legwork associated with an auto accident claim.
The auto accident lawyers Boca Raton at Leifer Law Firm can handle all of this for you. We have a team that can handle every aspect of your case, including:
- Filing your accident claim
- Obtaining evidence to support your claim
- Gathering police reports
- Collecting witness statements
- Gathering medical bills and calculating future medical costs
- Organizing evidence and preparing it for the courts
What are the Common Causes of Car Accidents in Florida?
There are numerous reasons why a car accident may occur in Florida, but some of the most common reasons include:
- Distracted Driving – From texting to talking on the phone to eating a meal, anything that takes a driver’s eyes away from the road can cause an accident.
- Texting and Driving – Unfortunately, the number of cases of people texting while driving is growing and now is almost more severe than drunken driving.
- Drinking and Driving – While a person can have a drink and still drive, once they are over the legal limit, they are unable to react quickly on the road. And, this often leads to fatal accidents.
- Speeding – Everyone seems to be in a hurry these days, and more people cause accidents by speeding their way to work, appointments or even just on their way home from the grocery store.
- Reckless Driving – Sometimes people just don’t care about the rules of the road; and their reckless behavior causes serious, if not fatal, accidents.
Injuries Associated with Auto Accidents
Leifer Law Firm sees a lot of injuries in these types of cases, but some of the more common include:
- Whiplash – Neck and Back
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Cuts and Lacerations
What Types of Auto Accidents Do WE Handle?
Our attorneys are some of the most experienced in Boca Raton. We can handle almost all types of vehicles accidents, but our specialty lies in:
- Rear-End Collisions
- T-Bone or Side Impact Crashes
- Head-On Collisions
- Roll Over Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrian-Involved Accidents
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Accidents
Hire and Experienced Boca Raton Auto Accident Lawyers Now
Our car crash lawyer handle all types of accidents, including truck, pedestrian, motorcycle, bus and motor vehicle accidents.
No matter what type of vehicle you were in when the injury occurred, our car accident attorneys at Leifer Law Firm can help you get the settlement you deserve for the best possible recovery.
If you or a loved one was injured in a auto accident, you deserve the best legal representation possible for your claim. Contact the team at Leifer Law Firm right away for your car accident case.
We offer free consultations and our lawyers are here for you when you need it. Call us at 561-395-8055 now. We warmly welcome our clients in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach and throughout Florida.
Video Transcription :
After a car accident it’s important to always call police and make sure you get a police report and have an opportunity to speak with the officer to give your version on what happened in the accident and also take photograph the accident scene including all damage to your car any other cars.
The Personal Injury Law Office of Corey Leifer has the experience to fight for your rights if you have been injured in an car accident in the Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach areas of Florida. Call Us Today at (561) 395-8055.