Visiting a physician or checking into a hospital for routine surgery should not be a risky activity. We expect our medical providers to give us a high standard of care and not act negligently to cause us harm.
When something does go wrong and the patient is injured, made ill, or dies, the injured patient or surviving family members may be able to seek compensation for medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering.
If You Suspect Nursing Home, Medical Or Hospital Malpractice, Contact Us Immediately
At the Leifer Law Firm, we make sure that victims of medical malpractice receive the chance to obtain relief for their suffering. The law limits the amount of time you have to file a claim, so don't delay. Contact our South Florida law firm to learn about your rights. Call 561.395.8055 to schedule a free initial consultation at our Boca Raton or Fort Lauderdale office.
We have the resources to handle a medical malpractice case.
We have the resources and experts needed to deal with a complex medical malpractice case. Our medical malpractice attorneys consult with physicians, emergency room personnel, and surgeons to learn about the correct standard of care that should have applied in your circumstances. We develop a strong case for compensation based on the facts.
Medical Malpractice Can Happen In Many Situations
Our clients have come to us with a wide range of problems such as:
- Failure to diagnose a condition that worsens or becomes life-threatening, such as cancer that has advanced and is untreatable
- Birth and delivery injuries that affect a child's mental and physical development, that require ongoing or a lifetime of treatment and care or cause the child's death at birth
- Delay in treatment or neglect in a nursing home that causes the patient's untimely or painful death
- Failure to order appropriate tests such that the doctor fails to diagnose or misdiagnoses an illness or disease
- Surgical errors such as operating on the wrong body part or leaving surgical supplies inside the body and suturing the incision closed
- Anesthesia errors in the amount administered and the patient wakes up during surgery, has other complications or dies during the procedure
Medical Malpractice Lawyer In Boca Raton, Florida
Whether you have experienced doctor negligence in cases like these, or nursing home abuse that permitted bedsores to develop, our law firm can help. Call 877-395-8055 or Contact us on line as soon as you suspect that your treatment or that of your loved one has been negligent. Learn how we can help you remedy the situation and obtain relief.
Credit Cards Accepted - Evening and Weekend Appointments Available
Se Habla Español - Falamos Português