Boynton Beach Car Accident Lawyers
Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach Offices serving all of Florida
Car accidents are known to shatter lives…and can happen in a split second. From the point of contact, you suddenly have to deal with a vehicle that is totaled or out of commission for repairs, injuries, doctor’s appointments, medical bills, and maybe even a funeral for a loved one.
While no one wants to think of these things, they happen every day. If you or a loved one were involved in a car accident, the legal team at Leifer Law can help you with your personal injury or even wrongful death claims from your car accident.
The car accident attorneys in Boynton Beach at Leifer Law are here to ensure that your rights are protected.
5 Average Car Accident Sources in Florida
Unfortunately, car accidents happen ever day…and for various reasons. Here are five of the top causes of car accidents in Florida:
- Distracted Driving – You might be shocked to see what other things people do while driving on the highway. While talking and texting on the phone is a common thing we see today, drivers will also eat, put on make up, or play with the radio or GPS while driving. As soon as a driver takes his or her eyes off the road—even for a split second—the risks for an accident significantly increase.
- Texting and Driving – Surprisingly, texting and driving has become more dangerous and more common than drunk-driving accidents.
- Drinking and Driving – Drivers who choose to drink and then get behind the wheel—even if they are under the legal Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) level—can still cause fatal accidents. Even a small amount of alcohol can hinder a driver’s reaction time.
- Speeding and/or reckless driving – People are too impatient today. We always seem to be in a rush to get to school, work or even the grocery store. But speeding and/or reckless driving leads to accidents more often than not. Too many drivers ignore the rules of the roads, costing themselves hardships in an accident and even the lives of others.
5 Car Accidents Injuries We See Too Much
In addition to the number of car accidents that occur every day in Florida, car accident victims seldom walk away without any injuries at all—including aches and pains. However, here are five of the most common car accident injuries:
- Whiplash – injuries sustaining in the neck and back
- Broken Bones, fractures, sprains, and brusies
- Lacerations – ranging from minor cuts to gashes that require stitches
- Concussions and other forms of head damage and injuries such as TBI
5 Informative Questions You Should Ask a Car Accident Attorney
If you were recently involved in a car accident, you probably have a number of questions or you may feel uncertain as to where to start. Here are the top five frequently asked questions that arise after a car accident:
- Who is at fault?
- Do I get a rental car?
- What do I do if I have to take time off work?
- Who pays for your medical bills?
- What about the damage to my car or vehicle?
The Top Car Accident Cases We Handle
The car accident lawyers at Leifer Law are some of the best in Boynton Beach. We have a great deal of experience handling various types of car accidents ranging from rear-end collisions to roll-over accidents to hit and run accidents and even accidents involving pedestrians.
Your Priorities Are Our Priorities…
If you choose to call upon Leifer Law to help you with your car accident case and personal injury claim, here are just some of the things we handle:
- File your accident claim
- Obtain evidence to support your claim
- Gather police reports
- Collect witness statements
- Gather medical bills and calculate future medical costs
- Organize evidence and prepare it for the courts
Call the Boynton Beach Car Accident Attorneys Now
If you were involved or were injured in a car accident, no matter how minor or severe, count on the car accident attorneys in Boynton Beach at Leifer Law Firm. Our team can help accident victims seek the settlement they deserve to ensure the best possible and to ensure your family’s financial stability for the future.
Contact the team at Leifer Law Firm as soon as possible to begin discussing your car accident case. Call us today to schedule your free initial consultation and case evaluation. We will discuss your case and determine possible legal options. Call us at 561-395-8055 today.