Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach Offices serving all of Florida
Car accidents are one of the most common personal injury claims, and can be the most devastating accidents. If you have been involved in a car accident, then it’s important to understand your rights.
What are the Common Causes of Car Accidents in Florida?
We hear about car accidents every day. Unfortunately, as a result, none of the average causes of car accidents should come as a shock, but they are still important to call out.
Here are some of the top reasons for car accidents in Florida:
- Distracted Driving – Most would associate distracted driving with texting and driving. While this is certainly true, distracted driving involves performing any other task—such as eating, drinking, or playing with the radio or GPS—anything that causes a driver to take his or her eyes off the road.
- Texting and Driving – Texting and driving is a serious issue. In fact, the number of fatal accidents caused by texting and driving is quickly catching up to drinking and driving accidents.
- Drinking and Driving – Unfortunately, many people who go out to dinner or go to a party think they can have a drink or two and still drive afterwards. This is almost always a mistake. Drinking and driving accidents are almost always severe or fatal for either the driver or those in another vehicle.
- Speeding – We all do it. Whenever we are in a rush, we tend to speed—even just 5 or 10 miles over the speed limit. The fact is speeding and reckless driving almost always end badly, resulting in horrific crashes.
Why Should You Hire a Car Accident Attorney?
If you were recently involved in a car accident and were injured, you probably have a number of questions.
Here are some common questions we get from clients:
- Who is at fault?
- Who will pay for my medical bills and expenses?
- Will I get a rental car and who will pay for it?
- What if I have to take unpaid time off work?
A skilled and experienced car accident attorney can answer your questions, and many more. An attorney can also help negotiate car accident claims with insurance companies in order to get you the benefits and possibly a settlement that you need to cover your expenses.
We Can Help You with Your Accident
Leifer Law Firm is proud to be associated with some of the best car accident attorneys in Fort Lauderdale. We have a great deal of experience working with clients on their car accident cases. We are experienced in handling car accidents ranging from rear-end accidents to roll-over accidents, hit and run accidents, and even accidents involving pedestrians. Additionally, we also specialize in uninsured and underinsured driver accidents.
Count on an Attorney for Legal Advice
Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys are professionals and are seasoned in Florida laws concerning car accidents. The legal team at the Leifer Law Firm can help address any statutes of limitations and review and special circumstances that may pertain to your case.
We are also experienced in filing personal injury lawsuits, which is a common response to car accidents. We know the ins and outs of personal injury claims and we can properly negotiate with insurance companies to help you get a settlement that is not only fair but is one that you rightfully deserve.
We Will Do the Work For You
A car accident can bring your life to a halt. From missing working to a possible long-term recovery, how are you going to file a personal injury claim, too?
The good new is you don’t have to go at it alone. The car accident attorneys at Leifer Law Firm are here to help. Our team can do the legal legwork for you. We can:
- File a personal injury suit for your car accident
- Obtain any necessary and pertinent evidence to back up your claim
- Obtain copies of any police reports
- Collect witness statements
- Obtain copies of any medical bills related to accident injuries
- Calculate and estimate any long-term care costs
- Organize all evidence
- Prepare a case for the courts
Hire the Best Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Attorneys Now
Regardless of how your accident happened, if you were at fault, or how severe your injuries are, our car accident lawyers Fort Lauderdale at Leifer Law Firm can help you. We will discuss your case, go over your options, and even discuss the likelihood of a proper settlement. The Leifer Law Firm wants to help protect your rights. Call us today so we can.
If you or a loved one were in an accident, contact the team at Leifer Law Firm today for a free consultation. We are available now so call us at 561-395-8055.
Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Attorneys
Fort Lauderdale Office
Leifer Law Firm
110 East Broward Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301