Boca Raton Burn Injury Attorney
Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach Offices serving all of Florida
Do you or a loved one suffer from burns or serious scarring because of a past burn injury? Burn injuries are by far one of the most devastating types of injuries. They can permanently disfigure a person, leaving him or her with a permanent memory of that injury. If you or a loved one has a burn injury, the Boca Raton burn injury attorney at Leifer Law Firm ready to help you get through this emotional and difficult time. We have helped families and individuals just like yours receive settlements they deserve.
Most tragic burn injuries can be easily prevented, but due to someone’s negligence, they happen. The person who is liable for your injury should be held accountable for their actions, even if they didn’t commit a crime.
Get Compensation for Burn Injuries Now
During a burn injury lawsuit, the compensation for your injuries will be referred to as monetary damages. These damages are based on certain losses you have encountered because of your injury, such as physical pain.
But, it is important to realize there is no dollar amount that could ever make up fully for the horrific amount of pain you have probably suffered. The pain and suffering associated with burn injuries is incomprehensible to just about any insurance adjuster, which is why they are happy to offer you the bare minimum in settlements.
In these types of cases, there are a lot more things injured than just your skin. Just some of those injuries can include, but are not limited to:
- Permanent nerve damage
- Fire and smoke damage to the eyes, lungs, brain and kidneys
- Loss of limbs
- Loss of motor functions
- Infections from burns
Luckily, you can access monetary compensation in the form of damages. There are two types of damages applicable to burn injuries, which include:
- Punitive – These include the monetary compensation needed to help you fully recover from your injuries and compensate you for losses not included in your punitive damages award.
- If your loved one passed away because of burn injuries, then you may have a valid claim for a Wrongful Death case.
Hold the Negligent Party Responsible for their Actions
If there is someone who acted negligently or failed to prevent a foreseeable burn injury to someone else, then they are responsible for your injuries and should be held accountable. Whether it is a landlord who didn’t maintain smoke alarms or a business owner that accidentally mixed toxic chemicals with their food, they did not act reasonably enough to prevent injury.
Sometimes the responsible party can be more than one person or even a company, such as:
- A supplier
- A person responsible for maintaining something
- Product manufacturer
- Government agency
Hire an Experienced Delray Beach Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Case
Boca Raton burn injury attorney at Leifer Law Firm can help you with your Boca Raton burn injury case. We are experienced in handling a variety of burn injury cases, including:
- Workplace Burns – From construction injuries to industrial burns and more, your employer is responsible for providing you with a safe working environment.
- Explosions – Gas explosions can cause severe injuries and even death.
- Young Children and Scalding Injuries – This is a common burn injury in small children and can cause permanent disfigurement.
- Burn Injuries due to Entrapment – If you are trapped in someone’s property during a fire, then you can suffer from extreme burn injuries.
- Automobile Accidents – From simple accidents to defective products, these types of burn injuries are often the result of someone’s negligence or a faulty product.
If you or a family member has a burn injury, the most important step is to seek medical treatment right away and then contact an experienced Delray Beach personal injury lawyer. The team at Leifer Law Firm has been helping dozens of clients just like you receive the compensation for their personal injury. Our settlements are higher, and we do not rest until our clients get the funds they deserve.
Contact us now day or night to get your free consultation with one of our skilled Florida injury attorneys by dialing 561-395-8055.